Zyzven Naturals Jharlis Luxury Facial Serum with Kojic Acid
Naturally rich in essential fatty acids, Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9, Provitamin A and Vitamin E. Suitable for all skin type. Does not contain parabens, silicones, sulphates, artificial colourants or artificial fragrances.
Our luxury facial serum is :
- Un-fragranced – so you can use it daytime even if your work in a sensitive environment
- Anti-ageing – Due to the effect of Aescin which slows the breakdown of hyaluronic acid in the skin
- Anti-inflammatory – due to saponin content
- Free radical scavenger
- Powerful anti-oxidant – due to the presence of natural phenolic compounds
- skin toning, due to the presence of kojic acid.
Known as the “heart herb,” hawthorn is widely recognized for its ability to improve cardiovascular performance and lift spirits. Historically, every part of the plant including flowers, leaves, stem, berries and even bark was used to make medicine in ancient Greece and Asia.
Hawthorn berries were a staple in the diet of Native Americans who also revered them for their medicinal properties and used them in the treatment of gastrointestinal complaints and heart issues.
Burns benefit from the rich antioxidant content in hawthorn. Other skin conditions that can benefit from the inflammation-busting properties of this plant include eczema and psoriasis. Hawthorn will reduce redness, pain, and itching of these, and other skin conditions
Some of the most interesting properties in horse chestnut are the saponins known as ‘aescin’ or ‘escin’. These cosmeceutical compounds have been found to possess potent anti-inflammatory properties.
But more than that, escin has been shown to inhibit the breakdown of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid or hyaluronan is one of the main components of the skin, where it is involved in tissue repair. When you burn your skin in the sun, the cells in your skin stop producing as much hyaluronan and increase the rate of its degradation. This is just one of the ways that too much exposure to the sun can lead to premature ageing of the skin.
This escin saponin complex called has been found to play an important role in protecting the levels of hyaluronic acid in your skin. It does this by inhibiting the hyaluronidase enzyme that breaks down hyaluronic acid. Nonetheless, one study found that the overall biological effects of horse extract are unlikely to be caused by its escin activity alone. In fact, the supporting effect on skin tissue is most likely down to other horse chestnut compounds inhibiting even more enzymes (Facino et al, 1995). To put it differently, the whole plant is likely more powerful than its individual compounds in isolation.
- Seeds(the horse chestnut itself) – high in saponins known collectively as ‘aescin’ or ‘escin’, flavonoids (mainly glycoside derivatives of quercetin and kaempferol) and starches, proteins and sugars. They also yield a fatty oil containing oleic, linoleic, linolenic, stearic and palmitic acids.
- Bark– also high in saponins, the bark contains a number of chemicals that aren’t found in the seeds such as scopoletin, fraxin and esculin. Additional compounds such as allantoin and catechol tannins have been found in horse chestnut bark.
- Leaves– similar to the bark, the leaves are high in similar compounds. Derivatives of quercetin and kaempferol are also found in the leaves. Saponins have only been found in trace amounts.
Has soothing, anti-irritant and toning properties on the skin
- Widely used in products for aged and fragile skin but also for anti-blotchiness
- The fatty acids, proteins and short-chain sugars can help repair hair that is damaged by dyes, hairdryers and chemical treatments.
- Widely used in hair care products as it does not cause a buildup
This isn’t a bleaching cream but We guarantee you it will give you the best skin you desire if only you can be patient with it.
Your skin cells renew every 28 days and with each renewal, new skin cells are revealed. dead skin cells go away new shows up.
It takes about 90 days for your skin to accept and adjust to something new but the majority of our clients see results faster depending on where their skin is at.
Consider combining this with the liquorice or carrot soap for best results.
Give me 90 days to repair and restore, give your skin 28 days to renew itself every month
Improves hyperpigmentation, dark spots, fine lines, Rough skin, and general improvement in the appearance of the skin.
FREE FROM NASTIES.
AQUA (WATER), GLYCERIN, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, SORBITAN OLIVATE, SHEA BUTTER ETHYL ESTERS, CETEARYL OLIVATE, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL, CETYL PALMITATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL, XANTHAN GUM, SORBITAN PALMITATE, TOCOPHEROL, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER EXTRACT, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, KOJIC ACID